Advertising Account Manager (Recruiter)
A fantastic opportunity to work on the UK’s market leading brand for the recruitment profession.
Do you want the opportunity to manage advertising across accounts on the leading media in its market?
Recruiter requires an individual to manage advertising campaigns, devise and implement content solutions and sponsorship across its multiplatform portfolio getting buy in from its advertising clients which includes the UK’s largest recruitment industry event – the Recruiter Awards.
You will account manage existing long term relationships as well as develop new business with direct clients and advertising agencies. You will be responsible for your own part of the business, looking after display and sponsorship solutions for advertisers across print, digital, special supplements and events.
The role will involve:
- Devising print, digital and creative/content solutions and meeting targets
- Conducting face to face meetings and pitches
- Maintaining existing client relationships whilst seeking out new business opportunities
- Developing new revenue streams on your accounts
- Attending industry events where required
In order to be successful in this role:
- You must have significant experience of devising multiplatform advertising and sponsorship solutions to suppliers in the recruitment market and managing these accounts
- You will be confident and have an articulate and intelligent manner
- You will be able to communicate commercially with a wide range of clients up to director level
- You must be able to work autonomously but also enjoy a team environment
- You must have a strong work ethic, good organisational skills and a determination to succeed
Redactive is a leading specialist communications agency and offers excellent benefits including a contributory pension scheme, a personal training plan, 25 days’ holiday and subsidised gym membership. Based in Clerkenwell (close to Farringdon station) the company culture is friendly, informal and creative, with an emphasis on high-quality work.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work which offers great benefits and strong career progression opportunities please upload a covering letter and CV here.
Closing date: 22nd February 2017
No agencies please