Recruitment Training Academy
If you are a recent Graduate or someone with some experience in sales that would love to develop a career in recruitment, talk to us about our upcoming Recruitment Training Academy.
Our next intake is February / March 2017 and we are looking for 3 new team members to join our team in Cambridge.
We’re are not looking for experienced Recruiters - we simply seek Trainees as the Recruiter Republic Academy will create successful Recruitment Consultants who can take advantage of opportunities for rapid progression as part of our growth plan for 2017/2018.
We’re looking for people with drive, intelligence, and passion. We’re looking for excellent communicators who love to rise to a challenge - and from experience this role usually suits people who have worked in sales or a business environment or recent graduates who have completed a work placement as part of their degree - either way, you will have a real ambition to launch a professional career in recruitment.
Joining Recruiter Republic will see you not only launch your career in recruitment, but you will be doing so at the cutting edge of the industry and with the leader in their field. You will also benefit from an intensive training programme that rewards you with both salary and bonuses. During this time you will be trained in all areas of recruitment and will be partnered with a Coach that will assist you on a day to day basis as you master your recruitment skills. Your coaching and training will cover subjects such as:
- Understanding the world of recruitment
- How to work in partnership with clients and conduct business meetings
- Understanding job specifications
- Headhunting candidates
- Vacancy marketing
- Using social media for recruitment
- How to interview candidates
- Interview coaching
- Negotiating offers
- Conducting psychometric profiles
Once you have completed your initial 6 months training you will progress into a full Consultant role and not only will your salary increase, you will also achieve significant commission earnings - earning you between £1000 and £3000 per month in commission on average - OTE £35K - £50K.
If you are looking for a career rather than a job and want to work in a dynamic and successful environment this could be a great opportunity for you.
To be successful here you should possess the following qualities:
- Great communication skills - ability to build rapport quickly with people
- Resilience - the ability to keep going when feeling challenged and keep your eyes on your goal
- Ability to accept feedback - to be a great Recruiter you have to perfect your skills through practice - can you accept constructive feedback?
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - you're going to be writing lots of adverts, restructuring CVs and writing emails!
- Confidence - striking up conversations with people you don't already know isn't for everyone. Are you a natural?
- High emotional intelligence - we work with people, all day, every day. Emotional intelligence is essential so that you can understand people, their behaviour, and motivators.
If this opportunity excites you and you feel you possess the qualities listed above please get in touch as we are inviting the people we feel most suitable to an information morning week commencing 6th February where you can find out more about us and also take part in some typical recruitment activities to help you understand if recruitment is the right career choice for you.
If successful you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £16000 - £18,000 (depending on experience and rising as you complete each module of training and demonstrate competency)
- Bonuses (paid monthly - on average £200 - £500 in first 6 months progressing to £1000 + per month in months 6 - 12)
- Health Care
- Dental Plan
- Personal mentor
- 25 days holiday
- NVQ qualification (if relevant)
- Regular Incentives (nights out, lunches, trips away)
If you would like to know more about what working for Recruiter Republic next steps are to find out more about us online by visiting our website and then getting in touch to arrange a time to talk to us and gain an invite to interview.