Operations Manager - Cambridge
Are you a proven Recruiter in Cambridge seeking a move into a more strategic role with more management responsibility? A truly unique opportunity in Cambridge to join an established and reputable independent brand as Operations Manager has become available to explore.
Reporting directly to hands-on Directors, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the successful Cambridge business and be actively involved in maximising all opportunities with existing business. You will have instant responsibility for an existing team of 5 Recruiters and your daily tasks may include:
- Desk side client development - identifying and maximising all opportunities with existing clients
- Increasing Consultant productivity
- Conducting 1 to 1 reviews with Consultants and setting out clear achievable targets
- Developing brand awareness across all specialisms
- Attending client visits with Consultants
- Being the first point of contact for all Consultants with any queries
Covering the professional services sectors, this brand have a very strong presence in the Commercial, Office Support, Marketing, Sales and Accountancy spaces so experience within these specialisms is preferred. This opportunity would really suit an experienced Recruiter or team Leader that is looking to step up and use their experience to help others achieve the next stage in their career without needing to compromise on earnings or further progression.
This role will provide a clear pathway into Region Management roles and also into a Directorship role where there will be options to gain equity in the business. So if you are a quality Recruiter with the desire to pursue Management and Directorship in the foreseeable future, this is a truly unrivalled opportunity in Cambridge which is worth investing time in to explore.
Recruiters who can demonstrate a minimum 3 years of experience can expect to achieve:
- Basic salary to £40,000
- Car Allowance / Car
- Team override commission
- Commission on any personal billings to 20% (you are not targeted to bill but you are free to do so if you wish)
- 23 days holiday 8 days bank holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
- Director mentorship from hands-on Directors
- Direct pathway into Regional Management and Directorship
For more information about this role, contact Cheryl Aust for a confidential chat.