Executive Search Consultant - Pharma
One of the UK's leading names in Engineering & Life Sciences sectors now offers a very rare opportunity to join their Cambridge branch as a Search Consultant
As an executive level Search Consultant you will be responsible for researching, winning and managing search campaigns for leading firms in the East of England. With a wide remit geographically you will also be free to develop business across all key business areas including science, clinical and engineering with both SME's and major corporations.
As a Search Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Researching prospect clients
- Targeting high value clients via phone and face to face meetings to pitch this firm's search solutions
- Compile and present retained solutions to clients
- Manage search campaigns by mapping out candidates, approaching and engaging about specific vacancy, vetting and preparing candidate and CV for shortlist / interview
- Compiling client packs including interview reports, profiles and research
- Coordinating campaign activities through to offer and successful contract signing
To support this activity you will continuously manage marketing and networking opportunities not only to create new valuable connections with candidates and clients alike but to also reinforce your expert status within this field.
In return for your efforts you can expect:
- Salary to £30,000
- Benefits Package
- OTE £65K +
If you are a Perm or Search Consultant in Cambridge with a real desire to operate in a specialist niche sector and have experience of managing retained work please contact Cheryl today