Recruitment Consultant - Oracle (Fusion) Technologies - English speaki
Recruitment Consultant - Oracle (Fusion) Technologies - English speaking
We currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Oracle Recruitment Consultant to join our vibrant office in London.
This is a 360 degrees recruitment role where you will be responsible for the entire contract recruitment process from client engagement, to placement of successful candidates in relevant vacancies. In this role you will be working with clients and candidates within our niche IT sector. You will use our client and candidate database whilst networking to build your own client and candidate pool. You will coordinate the candidates and clients throughout the complete hiring process. This is a permanent position for someone to start ASAP.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Identifying, qualifying and developing new business opportunities
- Screening potential candidates for the roles with your clients
- Conducting detailed telephone interviews with professional level candidates
- Coordinating the interview processes
- Negotiating salaries
- Continuously building your own database and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates in your market
- Ongoing updating of your database
- You have at least 6 months experience as Oracle (Fusion) Recruitment Consultant on any European market.
- You have a proven track record of closing deals with both candidates and clients
- You're fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language skill is a massive bonus!
- You're an excellent communicator and have a strong drive to achieve success
- You're able to build rapport effectively across a range of audiences
- You have strong sales and negotiating skills
- You're an entrepreneur by heart
- You are energetic and curious by nature
- You have strong computer literacy and the capability to work quickly whilst ensuring the upmost accuracy
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- One of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry
- Intensive training and clear development & progressions plans throughout your career
- At Intuition we strive to help develop our employees to reach their full potential. We have many career opportunities to take you to the next level. This includes building and managing your own team in the future
If you're interested in this position, please reply with your most recent CV in Word format for immediate interview!
Intuition IT Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.