Recruitment Consultant - Key Accounts
- Full Time
Role overview: Hands on recruitment of predominantly permanent talent with the additional ownership of ensuring that contract field service engineers are delivered to our key clients via our contract resource team. You will be providing candidates for both Technical and non-Technical roles throughout the UK.
The role of Recruitment Consultant - will include some or all of the following activities:
1. Liaise with Hiring Managers
2. Work under the direction of the UK Account Manager and Service Manager
3. Work closely with our contract resource team
4. Actively source active and passive candidates
5. Telephone screening of potential candidates
6. Quality checking of profiles prior to presentation to client
7. Working to personal and Account KPI's and client SLAs
8. Management and co-ordination of high volume resourcing projects as required
9. Management of field based contractors (100 to 300)
10. Attend Occasional Client and Contractor meetings UK wide
11. Effective client engagement and contractor management during assignments in order to mitigate risk and manage expectations
12. Adherence to and proactive management of compliance and screening requirements of all candidates submitted.
Essential Skills Experience and Knowledge
1. Possess excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels internally and externally.
2. High standard of written and verbal communication.
3. An eye for quality and detail combined with an ability to think creatively
4. Issue resolution, problem solving, ownership and accountability
5. Contractor Sourcing, Contractor deployment, Contractor management and relationship building.
6. Experienced recruiting permanent positions at any level or discipline
8. Experience of working within or managing Recruitment projects or assessment days
9. Project co-ordination experience OR confident using Excel (intermediate level)
You must work well within a team environment but also be able to work alone and on your own initiative whilst continually striving to exceed your own high standards and accept nothing less from your colleagues.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is part of Sopra Steria Limited A European leader in digital transformation. With 35,000 professionals in over 20 countries, of which over 5000 are based in the UK.
We deliver a wide ranging portfolio of resourcing related solutions to our clients across many disciplines. We are experts in delivering contract and permanent candidates to our extensive client base including IT Services, Retail, Banking, Local and Central Government. Sopra Steria Recruitment is the 2016 Winner of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year - ??50m Turnover and Recruiter Magazine's Investing in Talent Awards. We also won APSCO Award for Excellence, RPO/MSP Service Provider of the Year 2014
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.