Recruitment Consultant - IT
ReThink Recruitment, Bristol, United Kingdom
Competitive Salary, Commission & Benefits
ReThink Recruitment is a leading recruitment consultancy that services resourcing needs across all industry sectors and for any size of company. Since starting up in 2005 we have grown rapidly, turning over ??115M in 2014 with more than 200 staff and offices in Birmingham, Bristol, London, Manchester, Singapore and Dubai.
Located in the heart of Bristol's thriving city centre, Rethink's South West office isn't your average workplace. Much like Bristol itself, the office is bursting with personality.
Complete with a pool table, Xbox, a Banksy themed timeout zone, and even a bar, the office has been designed to reflect the team's personalities and to promote the Bristol ethos: 'there's more to life than work'.
ReThink are now looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join the Retail team. The Retail team are well established and recognised in the Retail sector. They are true market specialists and work with most of the major Retailers in the UK including Boots, Marks & Spencer and JD Williams.
ReThink Recruitment promote a grown up working environment in which personality is encouraged and people are encouraged to work in the way that works best for them. Your performance won't be managed by KPI's and ideas and opinions get listened to!
We are really interested to speak with you if the role is of interest to you. Please apply ASAP if this is the case.
What's on offer?
- Competitive starting salary with rapid promotion and bonus opportunities
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic career progression - with our unrivalled 'Next Destination' career Pathway which offers different options depending on where you want your next step to be
- Flexible working where necessary
- Amazing office space - our Bristol office has just won 'Best Workplace Award 2016' and Happiest Workplace 2016
- An additional 8% of your basic salary to spend on benefits - you can use it to purchase private medical insurance, dental cover, extra holidays and much more
- 25 days annual leave, which increases through service
- A grown up atmosphere which is not driven by KPI's but driven by internal motivation and the desire to be successful
- A social and fun office offering more than just work, including charitable work, socials, fitness events, monthly lunch clubs and much more