A long established specialist recruitment brand with an incredibly high profile within the world of Accountancy & Finance and Financial Services, now seek a leader for one of their key divisions based in Birmingham.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for the day to day leadership and expansion of an existing team of 10 Perm Consultants. This is an experienced and very productive team but as the MD needs to focus on group wide projects they really need to bring in the leadership skills of an experienced Manager.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Daily, weekly and monthly planning for the team
- Motivating and energizing the team to perform at their best
- Seeking opportunities to expand and develop strong areas of the market
- Personally overseeing several key accounts
- Management and delivery of team budgets (fees, KPI's and headcount)
- Recruitment, retention and career management of your team
- Managing a multidisciplinary team that provide all areas of professional recruitment (HR, Marketing, Accountancy, Risk and more) into the Financial Services industry.
- Contributing to the success of the wider business as a member of the management board
This is a strong business with an impressive client portfolio and excellent job flow. This is a brilliant opportunity for an organised and consistent Manager to gain mentoring and coaching from an entrepreneurial MD in a role with real autonomy as well as a transparent route to Director.
This is a firm that believe in quality over quantity, really know how to retain staff and make them happy, and are happy to share the company wealth with investment in great tools and above average rewards and incentives.
If you are a an experienced Team Leader / Divisional Manager within any area of professional services please get in touch. If successful you could achieve:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Commission & bonuses
- Route to Director
- Car / allowance
- OTE £85K +
If you have proven experience of managing teams of Perm Consultants in any area of professional recruitment please contact Tara Lescott for an initial confidential chat.
Apply for Divisional Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly