Recruitment Consultant - Finance
A leading, London-based, recruitment agency specialising in all areas of Finance now seek a Recruitment Consultant to join their large and growing team in the City.
As part of a larger professional services recruitment brand you will be joining the busy Accountancy & Finance Division that place all levels of Finance professionals into Commerce & Industry, Practice and Financial Services. Recruitment Consultants of all levels are invited to explore opportunities with this rapidly expanding firm as options exist and can be tailored to both temp and perm consultants from Trainee through to Senior level.
If you are looking to develop your recruitment career and simply want a more dynamic, professional and entrepreneurial firm please get in touch.
This is a highly successful firm and while they have achieved some amazing results it hasn't been as a result of heavy KPI systems, long hours or an over-bearing management style. Instead this firm have been successful by attracting experienced Recruiters and giving them the tools and headroom they need in order to be successul.
This is a brilliant place to work that allows you to learn from highly successful industry professionals while gaining great investment and development but without the stress and long-hours often expected as a Recruitment Consultant.
If you want your recruitment skills to be nurtured in an inspirational and successful environment that can take you from Trainee through to Director please talk to us today! You could be achieving:
- Basic £28,000 to £38,000 (depending on depth of experience)
- Up to 40% bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunities to extend and upgrade holiday allowance throughout the year (additional 6 days)
- Take your birthday off as an additional holiday
- Employee mortgage fund (yes this firm will help you to obtain a mortgage or pay off your mortgage)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Incentives, prizes, away days, holiday competitions and more
- Top performers quarterly lunch
- Subsidized gym membership
- Reduced Friday hours
For more information please contact Tara Lescott at Recruiter Republic today