Senior Researcher - HR Recruitment
5 days left
- Full Time
If you're looking for an inspirational working environment where you can evolve your research & recruitment skills this new career opportunity with an award winning HR Recruitment Agency in London could be perfect for you!
As the Senior Researcher you will be supporting the Directors of a multi-award winning specialist HR recruitment agency in London who really dare to do things differently. This ability to think laterally and redefine the traditional recruitment space is best demonstrated by their sophisticated service model and suite of products that have offered real value to clients and candidate while embedding them deeper into their industry than any of their competitors.
This firm's admired profile, industry topping performance and clutch of awards have been earned through their surprisingly refreshing approach to their work - this is a culture of modern recruitment practices and tools support by traditional values. You will be in an environment where senior level HR vacancies are managed on behalf of some of the world's biggest brands and where clients trust and seek advice. Your role will take overall responsibility for managing, strengthening, extending and engaging the overall HR talent pool, and typical duties will probably include:
- Mapping mid to senior level HR professionals across all core areas of HR functions (Rewards & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Global Mobilisation and more)
- Engaging candidates with interesting content - vacancy profiles, free guides, blogs, salary surveys, news
- Enriching candidate data to better understand their skills and potential to move into a new role
- Acting as central advisor to all senior Recruiters & Directors in the business for candidate insight and intelligence
- Extending the HR talent pool by constantly leveraging social media platforms, advert responses, website visitors, market intelligence and mor
- Attending and support company / industry networking events
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience as a Recruiter, Resourcer or Researcher
- Great attention to detail
- Natural ability to build rapport with candidates
- Razor sharp questioning and listening skills
This is a fantastic role for a competent and professional Recruiter or Resourcer that seeks a more challenging role without having to be involved in business development or sales - although options to progress into a full Consultant role are available if so desired.
In return you can expect:
- Salary expected £22,000 - £25,000 but flexible depending on background
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits including Pension, Healthcare and Incentives
- Bespoke training plan
For more details about this fantastic role please contact Tara Lescott today.
Apply for Senior Researcher - HR Recruitment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly