Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
Recruiter Republic is set for another fantastic year of growth and we now seek several Recruitment Consultants to join our teams in Cambridge.
We have an enviable client portfolio and more jobs than we can fill, so we don't need you to do any business development. What we do need are enthusiastic and ambitious Recruiters that want a career path to take them into management and that possess great candidate sourcing skills.
We are expanding rapidly and seek intelligent and marketing savvy Recruiters that have gained some experienced of managing a perm desk but don't fit in with a rigid corporate firm or perhaps want greater mentoring and access to modern recruitment tools.
We are busy, very busy, and you will inherit existing client accounts with lots of live jobs to fill. Your time will be spent managing proactive marketing campaigns and headhunting strategies to build relationships with potential candidates and offer them a first class career consultancy service.
This work will be more sophisticated and advanced than you have experienced before but you will gain great support and training and will be rewarded with best in class rewards, perks, and commission.
We have options to join any of our key divisions, so if you have recently launched a career in recruitment (ideally 6 - 12 months experience) on a permanent desk, we will be able to offer you a desk best suited to your technical knowledge. Key divisions include:
- Accountancy & Finance
- IT & Telecoms
- Construction, Property & Engineering
- Office Support
- Marketing, Media & Creative
To be successful and really fast track your career here you will need to have:
- Some previous experience in recruitment as a Consultant, Resourcer or Trainee on a perm desk
- Have developed good candidate sourcing skills
- Be proficient in the use of social media in recruitment or crave to learn more (especially LinkedIn)
- Capable of producing creative written content for marketing and advertising
- Confident in your ability to advise candidates and clients at all levels
- Have a brilliant sense of humour - because we do like to have fun while we work!
What you will love about working here is:
- Our hours - we work 8.45am to 5 pm.
- Our locations -Our Cambridge office is actually based on the outskirts of Cambridge you won't have a horrible commute, we are accessible by bus and guided bus and also offer on-site parking. Our new London office will be imminently relocating to Kings Cross at the high profile Gridiron Building on St Pancras Square.
- Our market is so busy we are swamped with jobs (and have been for over 5 years) so no dreary sales/business development calls
- We like to have fun while we work
- We don't manage by aggressive KPI systems
- We pay the highest commission rates
- We offer a stimulating and rewarding environment where you know you will become the best at what you do
- We continually invest in training & development - but not the boring kind!
Earnings & rewards:
- Salary £18,000 - £21,000 (depending on depth of experience)
- Commission - 10% - 20%
- Zero threshold
- 25 days holiday + 1 for birthday
- BUPA Healthcare (from day1)
- Company car / allowance upon promotion to Senior Consultant
- Bike to Work scheme
- Great office perks including Costa Coffee, breakfast, fresh fruit, soft drinks and Friday lunches
- Options to lead our expansion and development in other locations such as London, Manchester & Birmingham
- Fast track career plan that can see you achieve promotioins rapidly to Senior, Managing Consultant, Divisional Manager and Director
- Part Time options / flexibility
So if you would like to ditch the soul destroying KPI systems that are smothering you, earn a lot more commission and be part of something different, progressive and successful you should get in touch with Tara Lescott today. Recruitment Consultants or Resourcing Consultants with proven ability to manage perm cycles will be offered an immediate interview.
For more information, to have an initial exploratory chat or to arrange a time to come and see us, please contact Tara Lescott.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly