We are Hudson, a global talent solutions business providing recruitment, RPO and talent management services and we think this is an amazing combination. We are committed to building long term partnerships with the people we support.
Our Bid Team is looking for a creative graduate and detail orientated Bid Executive with exceptionally strong written skills and experience of translating detailed information into creating proposals.
You will find this role will develop your skills in report writing, presentations and stakeholder management skills as you will be exposed to the Executive team across the whole of EMEA. The role will require you to support the Head of Bid Management in the production of bid and tender documents and manage a concurrent bid processes with a view to self-managing a portfolio of end to end processes.
What do we need from you?
- Experience in written and creative document production
- Eagerness to learn and develop your skills
- Proven ability to confidently work across the MS suite of products,
- Prezi would be a distinct advantage
- Desire to gain a variety of skills
- Inquisitive nature
- To be articulate and able to challenge key stakeholders appropriately
We are happy to consider applicants that do not have specific bid and tender experience as it is your written and verbal communication skills that will set you apart. You should, however, be able to demonstrate a considerable level of written work in a business environment, preferable in B2B or another service environment. It goes without saying that we are looking for a high level of attention to detail whilst maintaining a creative approach.
The role requires you to be flexible as there will be an element of flexibility required along with the detailed day to day work in addition to producing online portal bids, complex proposals and presentations.
What's in it for you?
- You will be mentored by an experienced bid and tender manager
- Gain the opportunity to provide to support to on European and Global bids
- You will develop your written and creative expertise through the use of in Prezi, Visio and PowerPoint
- Your work will be varied, including the production of innovative and creative bids and tender documents
Hudson has three key areas to its business, recruitment, RPO and talent management, you will provide support in all types of proposals to supply, tender documents and bids across all businesses, ranging from: clients own material, supplier review documents, online portal driven bids, RPO bids, both in full and component parts.
At Hudson you will find:
- A supportive, collaborative and professional environment
- The opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects that will challenge and excite you
- We have a strong brand in the market, you will be part of the wider team which has a direct impact on this brand remaining strong
- A flexible, friendly and refreshing approach to business and how we do things
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including 33 days holiday (incl. statutory days), Life assurance, private healthcare and contributory pension
If you have an enthusiasm for creative writing and see this as a real chance to make your mark in a bid role, then we want to hear from you. Apply via the link or contact me to discuss on 0131 555 9865 or