Resourcing Consultant - Pharma & LIfe Sciences
An independent recruitment boutique, focused exclusively on Clinical, Pharmaceutical and Biotechology markets now seek additional Resourcing Consultants for their team in Hertfordshire
As a leading name in these key areas, this firm have built and maintained a brilliant reputation and invest heavily in order to fulfil each and every vacancy they manage. This team is led by a hands-on Director with a team of client facing Account Managers responsible for developing and managing key client relationships with firms across the UK and Europe.
This role would see you join the Resourcing Team who specialise in researching, mapping and approaching high-calibre candidates for each role assigned to them. While you won't be expected to make sales calls to clients you will be expected to:
- Work with the Account Manage to agree specification and shortlisting criteria
- Write vacancy marketing material for e-shots, mailshots, social media, print and online advertising and more
- Research potential candidates online with a heavy bias to LinkedIn
- Conducting initial approach / screening calls, promoting the vacancy and qualifying candidate for relevancy
- Preparing / updating candidate CV's
- Submitting candidates to Account Manager for interview
This role would suit an experienced Recruiter / Resourcer looking to join a more niche firm that can offer progression to Account Manager over time. To fit in with the team you will be a fun-loving but hard working person by nature with a real desire to join an elite team.
If you have at least 6 months recruitment or resourcing experience you can expect to achieve:
- Salary to £24K
- Incentives & rewards
- Benefits package
- Ongoing training & development
- Career plan to Account Manager / Director
For more information or to arrange an initial confidential chat please contact Cheryl Aust.