Internal Mobility Specialist
Alexander Mann Solutions is working with an existing client in the retail banking sector, to deliver new scope as they build out a brand new ring-fenced bank in Birmingham. This role will combine specialist hiring into a brand-new site with challenging targets around diversity and internal mobility. The programme will involve delivering over 1,000 specialist hires into Birmingham over the next 16 months.
The creation of the ring-fenced bank will involve both the relocation of existing staff as well as the need to attract specialist talent to join the new HQ from mid-2017. Our team will need to inspire and implement original resourcing strategies to attract and secure diverse candidates in a market where the financial services sector is growing.
We are looking for a number of Internal Mobility Specialists to join this new team, based in Bracknell at our Global Client Service Centre.
Sourcing candidates is at the heart of our business. It’s an area in which AMS has some unique skills. That’s because we’ve never been afraid to think differently and more imaginatively than others. Join us as a Internal Mobility Specialist and you’ll see that difference in action for yourself.
An experienced recruiter, you’ll help create inventive sourcing strategies for our client. Using both direct and indirect channels, you’ll find the best candidates, compile shortlists for the recruitment team and get involved in interviews. Your focus will be on specialist resourcing within retail banking, you can expect real scope to develop your skills, including the chance to sit in on client briefings.
- Working closely with your recruitment business partner, help establish strong relationships with hiring managers to talent plan the hiring needs for their business area over the next 6-18 months
- Deploy original and creative resourcing strategies to help build diverse talent pools to meet hiring demand and targets
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the searched profiles
- Undertake candidate name gathering and market mapping of the Birmingham market
- Screen and check suitable candidates
- Maintain the recruitment system
Experience of working with – and solving issues for – clients and candidates is essential. Fluent in English, you should have excellent communication skills. It’s also important that you’re familiar with the use of recruitment databases and sourcing techniques. Strong communication skills and a pro-active ‘can-do’ approach would also be desired.
Prior experience of working in Financial Services would be advantageous for this role.